1. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
2. Gift cards can be redeemed against all products only at Harrolds stores.
3. Gift cards can not be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
4. If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift card, balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card. A 3% surcharge applies for Amex and Dinners during sale period.
5. If you return any products you have purchased using a gift card, the balance will be credited to you as a credit note and is to be redeemed against subsequent purchases.
6. Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this to Harrolds Head Office phone +61 3 8611 3100 or email email@example.com providing all details including proof of purchase, serial number and a photo ID for verification purposes.
7. Harrolds reserves the right to cancel a gift card if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonable suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
8. Harrolds can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees)