1. PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
Your privacy is very important to us. Our aim is to keep to a minimum, the personal information that we collect and to keep that information secure. Except where otherwise legally appropriate, we will treat your personal information as private.
2. YOUR SAY ON YOUR PRIVACY
If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information you should contact our Privacy Officer (Ground Floor, 325 Flinders Lane, Melbourne Vic 3000, email@example.com - Ph. 03 8611 3100) whom we have appointed for your assistance.
3. OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Because of the nature of our business it is necessary to obtain personal information from time to time. We will however not be unduly intrusive nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business. If you have received any promotional material and no longer wish to do so, please let us know.
4. OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is only accessed on a needs-to-know basis.
5. SAFEKEEPING AND NEED-TO-KNOW HANDLING
In accordance with the privacy law you may have access to your personal information and can correct any misinformation (except where it would be inappropriate or exempted by law e.g - where it would require disclosing someone else's personal information. In this instance, you would be provided with an explanation).
It is important for us that persons with whom we do business have confidence that we handle information responsibly and it is our policy to do this.
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW:
1. Your Personal Information is collected to enable us:
– to process your orders and/or
– to inform you of special promotions, new catalogues and important changes to the Harrolds business that may be of interest to you. (Note: you may choose not to receive these types of notifications)
– to improve our services
2. You may access and update your Personal Information that is held by Harrolds online.
3. Only on a needs-to-know basis will some of your information be passed on to our delivery couriers and catalogue mailing houses to enable accurate and timely delivery of your orders and/or promotional materials and catalogues. Where appropriate and allowed by law we may also provide information to our collection agency.
4. Any inquiries concerning privacy matters, please contact us at:
Ground Floor 325 Flinders Lane MELBOURNE 3000
5. Our organization is Harrolds Logistics Pty Ltd